Here is my second post, by using prunes along with the rules of the healthy food community and kids centric.
I have made polenta bite which is served with prunes sauce.
Pure mart is an approach to provide a healthy lifestyle.
It is indeed a special feeling to be selected to review a brand that believes in and sells organic and healthy products.
Thank you Puremart, KuKClean , Kirti Yadav Parinaaz Marolia for considering me for this campaign and also Muddy Puddle Consulting Services Consulting Services in association with Pure Mart India.
Prunes is dried form of plums. They are rich in antioxidants which prevent the onset of chronic illness like cancer.
Prunes are an excellent source of iron, zinc and copper. It has high quantity of vitamin c which helps to improve the immune system.
These prunes are hand picked and of 100% trusted quality.
Preparation Time:- 10 minutes
Cooking Time:- 25 minutes
Ingredients For prunes sauce:-
- 1 cup hand picked prunes
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup coconut malai
- Pinch of Black salt
- 1 green chili
- 1tsp black pepper powder
- 1tsp dry mango powder
Ingredients for mushrooms:-
- 1 packet button mushroom
- 1tbsp chopped garlic
- 1tsp chili powder
- 2tbsp tomato puree
- 1/2 cup thick coconut milk
- 1tsp oil
Ingredients for polenta base :-
- 2 cup polenta (cornmeal)
- Salt to taste
- 1tsp black pepper powder
- 1tbsp rice bran oil
- 1tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Oil for frying
- Mint leaves
Recipe procedure -
- Coarsely blend the prunes and cook them with pineapple juice till it is reduced to just half of it's original quantity.
- Blend the coconut malai with green chili into a fine paste.
- As the pineapple juice is reduced add coconut paste, black salt, balck pepper powder and dry mango powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes and switch off the gas.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into small pieces then boil them and drain the water.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped garlic and stir, then quickly add tomato puree, salt, red chili powder and mix it well.
- Cook on medium hot heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add mushrooms and coconut milk, then cook it till all the moisture evaporates. Switch off the gas. Keep aside.
- Boil 4 cup water with salt, black pepper powder, coriander leaves, chili and oil.
- Now add polenta and cook it till it becomes like halwa consistency..
- Switch off the gas add lemon juice mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased thali, spread equally. Let it cool.
- Now cut into rounds
- Heat a pan add oil and shallow fry them on medium hot heat till they turn light golden and crisp.
- Cut the cabbage with the help of a cookie cutter.
- Place the polenta base and put cabbage on top then place the mushrooms on it .
- Garnish with mint leaves
- Serves hot or chilled with prunes sauce
I use rice bran oil you can use any oil or butter.
I use coconut malai in prunes sauce you can use normal cream .
If you dont have polenta you can make it with makki ka aata .