Jamun is a seasonal fruit which is easily available in summers. Popular for its sweet and little sour taste.
It has beneficial properties and is best fruit for diabetic patients. Also for good digestion jamun juice is a great option.
We make manu recipes by using jamun fruit like jamun panna, jamun ice cream jamun halwa or jamun shikanji.
Here I have made jamun shikanji. Tasty delicious and refreshing shikanji which you can serve as a welcome drink .
Preparation Time:- 05 minute
Cooking Time:- 20 minute
Serves :- 6
Recipe Type:- Beverage
- Jamun 1/2 kg
- Salt 1tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp or to taste
- Black salt 1 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1tbsp
- Lemon juice 2tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1/4tsp
- Chat masala powder 1tsp
- mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Take a airtight jar add jamun and salt shake it well for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid you can see that the seeds and pulp is separates.
- Add 2 glass water and strain the juice.
- Now add all the ingredients and shake it well.
- Keep it in the fridge.
- Before serving add ice cubes .
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.
- Always choose the soft jamun
- You can skip the black pepper powder as per your choice.
- You can make the jamun popsicles with s