Preparation Time:- 5 minutes
Cooking Time:- 5 minutes
- Butter milk 2 liter
- Kali Gajar/ Black carrot 2no.
- Roasted cumin powder 1tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black salt 1tsp
- Heeng 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder 1tsp
- Mint leaves
- Charcoal 1 piece
- Ghee 1tsp
- clove 2 no
- Mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl whisk the butter milk.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder, black salt, heeng. Cumin powder and chopped mint leaves. Mix it well.
- Now heat the charcoal piece and put it on to betal leave then add ghee and clove then cover the pan for 5 minutes so that all the flavour comes in the Chach.
- Before serving àdd ice cubes and mint leaves serve chilled.
A must needed one for this summer season. And I always look forward for your kebabs and recipes with kali gajar. It gives a beautiful colour and healthy too.ReplyDelete
Ahh this kali gajar chach is so very delicious. I love the colors of the drink. Is there a substitute for kali gajar, we dont get any here I will like to try.ReplyDelete
Thank you please do tryDelete
Hem Lata, ever since I've seen your recipes using kala gajar in different ways, have fallen in love with the beautiful pink colour and the versatility of this unique root. Kala Gajar Chach looks so cool and welcoming. And to give it a smokey taste.. just wonderful.ReplyDelete
Whenever I heard the name of kali gajar I am always thinking of kanji, but never knew that we can make end number of things especially by seeing your great post using kali gajar. I loved the color of beautiful chaach. Looks absolutely delicious!!ReplyDelete
Kali gajar ki chaach looks so delicious and ideal for the hot summer days here. Love that beautiful pink colour. Liked the smoky flavour that you have given to it.ReplyDelete