Preparation Time:- 5 minutes
For freezing:- 2 to 3 hours
Author:- Hem lata srivastava
Imli ka Amlana is a rajasthani refreshing drink recipe which is made with Imli pulp, spices like black pepper, cardmom powder along with black salt and sugar.
Sour, tangy and sweet imlana/Amlana is a perfect drink for guests.
This is a great choice for a hot summer day.
This month for A to Z challenge we have word I and I have chosen Imli and made Imlana/Amlana Popsicles.
I have given a little twist in this recipe and added some lemon juice which gives it a more tangier taste.
I am sure kids will love it.
Let's start the procedure
- Imli pulp 1 cup
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Cardmom powder 1/4 tsp
- Sugar powder 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- water 4 cup
- Strain the pulp in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients mix it well.
- Freeze it for 1 hour.
- Now churn it in mixer grinder.
- Pour in popsicle mould keep it in freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
- Enjoy with your kids .
- I have added lemon juice as per my choice.
- If you are serving normal Imlana garnish with mint leaves and add ice cubes before serving.
- You can also make ice cubes with this mixer and dissolve it in water before serving.