This month we are so busy due to traveling and some family functions.
Paneer kebabs are made using paneer/cottage cheese, curd, and cashew nuts powder, It is a delectable mouthwatering snack recipe and ideal for parties.
Honestly, I always wanted to participate in the monthly challenge, this month we have the letter P and from P there are many ingredients like papita, pista, palak, paneer, postadana, parval, and many more. I have so many recipes in my mind but due to a busy schedule can't do much.
So finally I choose paneer and made paneer kebabs and presented for the A to Z challenge.
Preparation Time:-10 minutes
Cooking Time:- 15 minutes
Recipe Type:- Starter
Author:- Hem Lata Srivastava
- Paneer 1/2 kg
- Hung curd 1 cup
- Boiled potatoes 2
- Chopped green chili 1tsp
- Chopped coriander
- Chopped ginger 1tsp
- Red chili powder 2tsp
- Chat masala powder 1tsp
- Lemon juice 1tsp
- Cornflour 1tbsp
- Cashew nut powder 1tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1/2tsp
- Cumin seeds 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee 1tbsp
- Oil for shallow frying
- For serving:-
- Green chutney
- Grate the paneer and boiled potato.
- Heat ghee in a pan add cumin then let them crackle, then add grated onion, green chili, and ginger, and saute until translucent.
- Add grated paneer and potato mix with onion mixture.
- Add salt, red chili powder, black pepper powder chat masala powder, hung curd lemon juice, cornflour, and cashew nuts powder, and mix it well as the mixture gets like dough then switch off the gas.
- Add coriander leaves mix and divide the mixture into equal portions and make kebabs.
- Shallow fry them until crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with chutney.
- Add more cornflour if needed.
- You can add almond powder besides cashew nuts powder.
My collection for A to Z recipe challange